Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chairman : FGV board confident of new CEO

Go down

Chairman : FGV board confident of new CEO Empty Chairman : FGV board confident of new CEO

Post by Cals Fri 19 Jul 2013, 00:28

Chairman : FGV board confident of new CEO
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Kamarul Anwar of theedgemalaysia.com
Thursday, 18 July 2013 18:26

KUALA LUMPUR (July 18): Felda Global Ventures Holdings Bhd's (FGV) board is confident that its newly-minted chief will be able to take the PLANTATION [] group forward.

Chairman Tan Sri Mohd Isa Abdul Samad said in a statement that the appointment of Mohd Emir Mavani Abdullah as FGV president/chief executive officer (CEO) was made because the group’s board was convinced that he has the capabilities and experience to undertake the task.

“Mr Emir has extensive corporate and government experience both in Malaysia and overseas in various capacities.

"In addition, Mr Emir is backed by a strong and experienced management team comprising professionals in their respective fields,” said Mohd Isa.

As such, Mohd Isa said the board of FGV is confident that Mohd Emir will be able to take FGV forward as the firm pursues its strategic blueprint with a view to emerge as a leading integrated global agribusiness entity.

Mohd Isa appealed to all parties to stop any further speculation on Mohd Emir’s appointment. This, he said, is to allow FGV under Mohd Emir’s leadership to concentrate on delivering value to its shareholders.

Mohd Emir succeeded former FGV president/CEO Tan Sri Sabri Ahmad on July 15 this year.

Mohd Emir has been an FGV board member since July 2011 and served as CEO designate from January this year until his apppointment as president / CEO.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down