Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scomi Energy wins RM22m Thailand contract from Coastal Energy

Go down

Scomi Energy wins RM22m Thailand contract from Coastal Energy Empty Scomi Energy wins RM22m Thailand contract from Coastal Energy

Post by Cals Fri 19 Jul 2013, 12:44

Scomi Energy wins RM22m Thailand contract from Coastal Energy
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Jason Tan of theedgemalaysia.com
Friday, 19 July 2013 12:36

KUALA LUMPUR (July 19): Scomi Energy Services Bhd announced today that the oil and gas (O&G) support-services provider has won a marine vessel-leasing contract from Coastal Energy Co (CEC) in Thailand.

According to Scomi Energy's statement, the contract which will see the firm provide an anchor handling tug supply vessel to CEC, could be worth as much as RM22 million.

Scomi Energy said its subsidiary PT Rig Tenders Indonesia Tbk will provide anchor handling, towing and supply-run
services to suppport CEC’s offshore O&G operations.

While the contract is valid for one year beginning end-June this year, CEC has the option to extend it to two years, Scomi Energy said.

The extension values the deal at RM22 million over a two-year period.

“This win expands our offshore support vessel services footprint in Asia. We are optimistic of our growth potential in this region,” Mukhnizam Mahmud, Scomi Energy’s marine services president said.

The deal brings Scomi Energy's total order book to RM5.08 billion.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down