Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia shares post minute gain, CBA hits all-time closing high

Go down

Australia shares post minute gain, CBA hits all-time closing high Empty Australia shares post minute gain, CBA hits all-time closing high

Post by Cals Mon 29 Jul 2013, 15:08

Australia shares post minute gain, CBA hits all-time closing high
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Reuters
Monday, 29 July 2013 14:26

SYDNEY (July 29): Australian shares ended a volatile day's trade just 0.1 percent higher on Monday after strong leads from the financial sector were undermined by weakness in miners, with investors remaining cautious ahead of the U.S. Federal Reserve's policy-setting meeting this week.

Commonwealth Bank of Australia added 0.3 percent to an hit an all-time closing high of A$73.86

The S&P/ASX 200 index added 4.3 points to 5,046.3 to hover at 2-month highs, and is up 5.1 percent so far for July. The benchmark edged up 0.1 percent on Friday.

New Zealand's benchmark NZX 50 index slipped 0.1 percent or 3.5 points to finish at 4,578.5. - Reuters
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down