Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rubber prices close sharply higher

Go down

Rubber prices close sharply higher Empty Rubber prices close sharply higher

Post by Cals Tue 13 Aug 2013, 01:42

Rubber prices close sharply higher
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama
Monday, 12 August 2013 17:49

KUALA LUMPUR (August 12): The Malaysian rubber market ended sharply higher in tandem with the rally on the Tokyo Commodity Exchange, dealers said.

The rally was fuelled by better-than-expected trade data from China which led to optimism of a stabilising trend in China's economic growth.

At noon, the Malaysian Rubber Board official physical price for tyre-grade SMR 20 jumped 23 sen to 756.50 sen per kg, while latex-in-bulk gained six sen to 520.50 sen per kg.

The unofficial sellers' closing price for tyre-grade SMR 20 stood at 771.50 sen per kg, while latex in bulk was at 526 sen per kg.

There was no comparison for the unofficial sellers closing price as the market was only traded for half-a-day last Wednesday, due to the Hari Raya Aidilfitri festive last Thursday.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down