Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rubber prices close higher on positive sentiments

Go down

Rubber prices close higher on positive sentiments Empty Rubber prices close higher on positive sentiments

Post by Cals Tue 04 Mar 2014, 19:46

Rubber prices close higher on positive sentiments
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Bernama   
Tuesday, 04 March 2014 17:52

KUALA LUMPUR (March 04): Rubber price on the Malaysian rubber market closed higher today, on positive sentiments arising from tight supply of raw materialsk following low production in leading rubber producing countries, including Malaysia, a dealer said.

He said, the higher price was also in tandem with the Tokyo Commodity Exchange, which sets the trend for global rubber prices.

At noon, the Malaysian Rubber Board's official physical price for tyre-grade SMR20, gained six sen to 611 sen a kg, while latex-in-bulk was half-a-sen lower, to 475.50 sen a kg.

The unofficial closing price for tyre-grade SMR20 was six sen higher, at 612 sen a kg, while latex-in-bulk increased one sen to 476 sen a kg.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down