Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxis offers career transition scheme to selected staff

Go down

Maxis offers career transition scheme to selected staff Empty Maxis offers career transition scheme to selected staff

Post by Cals Thu 29 Aug 2013, 01:20

Published: Wednesday August 28, 2013 MYT 8:22:00 PM
Updated: Wednesday August 28, 2013 MYT 8:24:49 PM
Maxis offers career transition scheme to selected staff

KUALA LUMPUR: Maxis Bhd, which is undertaking an organisational refinement exercise, has offered a career transition scheme to selected employees whose roles are impacted.

It said on Wednesday that “the career transition begins when an individual's employment ends with one company and the transition is over when the individual achieves either re-employment with another organisation, self-employment, or retirement”.

Maxis said the career transition services would help the staff during the transition time from one position to the next.

“This assistance will include current career and job search information and individual consultation to help the staff successfully manage the career transition period," it said.

To recap, in June the integrated communications service provider announced it was undertaking an exercise to refine its organisation structure.

The plan was to make it more agile and cohesive in delivering its integrated propositions, as well as support its growth strategies.

The first phase saw it streamlining its operations into four core areas -- consumer business, enterprise solutions, digital services and sales & services. Maxis expected the exercise to be completed in September this year.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down