Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bina Puri fixes issue price for final tranche of 1.74m placement shares at RM1 each

Go down

Bina Puri fixes issue price for final tranche of 1.74m placement shares at RM1 each Empty Bina Puri fixes issue price for final tranche of 1.74m placement shares at RM1 each

Post by Cals Tue 10 Sep 2013, 21:51

Bina Puri fixes issue price for final tranche of 1.74m placement shares at RM1 each
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Cynthia Blemin of theedgemalaysia.com
Tuesday, 10 September 2013 19:31

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 10): BINA PURI HOLDINGS BHD [] has fixed the issue price for its final tranche of the placement of 1.74 million shares to be placed out at RM1 per share, under its corporate exercise to place out up to 10% of its paid-up.

In an announcement on Bursa today, it said the issue price represents the par value of its shares and is at a premium of approximately 43.3% above the five-day volume weighted average market price of the shares up to and including September 9, of 69.77 sen.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down