Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maybank Investment Bank fixes issue price of new shares

2 posters

Go down

Maybank Investment Bank fixes issue price of new shares Empty Maybank Investment Bank fixes issue price of new shares

Post by hlk Wed 18 Apr 2012, 07:53

PETALING JAYA: Maybank Investment Bank Bhd told Bursa Malaysia that the issue price of the new Maybank Shares to be issued pursuant to the fourth dividend reinvestment plan (fourth DRP) applicable to the final cash dividend, has been fixed yesterday at RM8 per new Maybank share.

The new Maybank shares arising from the DRP would be listed on the main market of Bursa on June 5, it said yesterday.

The issue price is based on the five-day volume weighted average market price (VWAMP) of RM8.85 per Maybank Share up to and including April 16, being the last trading day prior to the price fixing date for the issue price.

This is after adjusting to a gross dividend of 36 sen to the five-day VWAMP and a discount of 49 sen which is approximately 5.77% discount to the ex-dividend VWAMP of RM8.49.

The book closure date pursuant to the final cash dividend and fourth DRP has been fixed for May 2.

On April 16, Bursa had approved the listing and quotation of up to 537.25 million new Maybank shares to be issued pursuant to the fourth DRP policy on the main market of Bursa.
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down

Maybank Investment Bank fixes issue price of new shares Empty Re: Maybank Investment Bank fixes issue price of new shares

Post by Cals Wed 18 Apr 2012, 23:17

so mbb falls to this price during ex ? RM8.49 or would it
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down