Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frontken unit wins contract worth RM110.6m

Go down

Frontken unit wins contract worth RM110.6m Empty Frontken unit wins contract worth RM110.6m

Post by Cals Wed 25 Sep 2013, 00:42

Frontken unit wins contract worth RM110.6m
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Ho Wah Foon of theedgemalaysia.com
Tuesday, 24 September 2013 18:56

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 24): FRONTKEN CORPORATION BHD [] (FCB) announced that its wholly owned subsidiary FMSB has won a contract for a development in Johor amounting to RM110.6 million.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia, it said its unit Frontken Malaysia Sdn Bhd (FMSB) today accepted a Letter of Award (LOA) from ATT Tanjung Bin Sdn Bhd (ATT) to be the main contractor for engineering and CONSTRUCTION [] works for ATB Ph-2 Terminal and Jetty Top-side Facilities for the proposed development of Hydrocarbon Storage and Distribution Facility at Tanjung Bin, Johor, Malaysia.

The amount involved is US$34.5 million (or RM110.6 million).

The project, required to be completed within 20 months from the date of the LOA, is expected to contribute positively to the group’s earnings for year ending 31 December 2013, said the company.

FMSB is principally involved in the business of providing surface metamorphosis TECHNOLOGY [] using thermal spray coating processes and a series of complementary processes.

ATT is principally engaged in the development, management and operation of multi-products petroleum facilities.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down