Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digistar confident on steady income flow from new system

Go down

Digistar confident on steady income flow from new system Empty Digistar confident on steady income flow from new system

Post by Cals Thu 26 Sep 2013, 17:30

Published: Thursday September 26, 2013 MYT 2:31:00 PM 
Updated: Thursday September 26, 2013 MYT 2:32:04 PM

Digistar confident on steady income flow from new system
BY LIZ LEE
AMPANG: Digistar Corp Bhd has previewed its security monitoring system, set to form a stable flow of recurring income for the group.
Group chief executive officer Datuk Wira Lee Wah Chong said this new business parked under its ICT division will generate a consistent recurring revenue for the group from the financial year ending Sept 30, 2014 onwards.
The group has invested RM5mil in over the past two years to develop the system, named Panther 911.
The investment include setting up four central monitoring system (CMS) command centres in Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Malacca and Johor.
The latter three centres are still being built.
Lee said the second phase of this security system business includes expanding to Sabah and Sarawak.
"We estimate another RM5mil of investments to expand there over the next two years. We will need to look into the internet connectivity support there first," he said.
Digistar's CMS includes monitoring services via a comprehensive internet protocol-based platform and hi-tech surveillance system.
The group will launch the product and service end of October, and will be offered to residential, commercial, industrial and public properties.
The system is licenced under the Ministry of Home Affairs.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down