Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamuda 4Q profit rises 19% yoy

Go down

Gamuda 4Q profit rises 19% yoy Empty Gamuda 4Q profit rises 19% yoy

Post by Cals Thu 26 Sep 2013, 23:35

Gamuda 4Q profit rises 19% yoy
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Ho Wah Foon of theedgemalaysia.com
Thursday, 26 September 2013 19:40

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 26): GAMUDA BHD [] said its net profit for the fourth quarter to end-July 2013 rose 19.3% year on year to RM167.7 million.

For the quarter, it recorded revenue of RM1.3 billion as compared to RM969.8 million in the preceding corresponding quarter.

The increase in revenue and profit resulted from higher contributions from CONSTRUCTION [] and water and expressway concessions divisions, said Gamuda.

For the full year to July 31, 2013, the group posted net profit of RM541.4 million, compared to RM547.3 million in the previous year. Revenue recorded was RM3.9 billion as compared to RM3.1 billion.

“The decrease in profit before taxation for current year to date resulted from the arbitral awards and other costs in respect of the awards rendered by the Arbitral Tribunals in favour of the Group’s subcontractors,” explained the company.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down