Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KPJ Healthcare unit to buy Menara 238 for RM206m

Go down

KPJ Healthcare unit to buy Menara 238 for RM206m Empty KPJ Healthcare unit to buy Menara 238 for RM206m

Post by Cals Fri 18 Oct 2013, 05:51

KPJ Healthcare unit to buy Menara 238 for RM206m
Posted on 17 October 2013 - 09:11pm

KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 17, 2013): KPJ Healthcare Bhd's unit, Kumpulan Perubatan (Johor) Sdn Bhd has proposed to acquire Menara 238 here for RM206 million.
In a filing to Bursa Malaysia, KPJ said the purchase shall be financed via internal funds amounting to RM41 million and the balance through external borrowings.
The group said it has the capacity to manage and turn the property, formerly Menara Marinara, into a revenue centre on its own through its strategy of attracting the right tenants, hence maximising its rental income.
It also plans to move all non-revenue generating services that are occupying KPJ hospitals to the property, giving the hospitals the opportunity to utilise more space to generate more revenue.
KPJ expects to complete the proposed acquisition by early third quarter of next year. – Bernama
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down