Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coastal bags RM318m worth of vessel orders

Go down

Coastal bags RM318m worth of vessel orders Empty Coastal bags RM318m worth of vessel orders

Post by Cals Mon 21 Oct 2013, 19:33

Coastal bags RM318m worth of vessel orders
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 21 October 2013 18:55
KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 21): Coastal Contracts Bhd has secured orders for six offshore support vessels. The orders have an estimated combined value of RM318 million. 

In a statement to the stock exchange, Coastal, a ship builder, said it has secured the orders via  wholly-owned units Coastal Offshore (Labuan) Pte Ltd and Thaumas Marine Ltd.
The orders comprise one subsea support maintenance vessel, a platform supply unit and four anchor handling tug supply vessels.

Ng Chin Heng, executive chairman of Coastal said "revenue stream from these vessels is expected to contribute positively to the top and bottom line performance of the group for the financial years ending 31 December 2013 and 31 December 2014.

"Including these new contract wins, Coastal group’s vessel sales orders as at to date stands at approximately RM1.28 billion".

According to Coastal, the vessels from the latest contracts are expected to be delivered this year and next year.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down