Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coastal Contracts bags RM318m orders

Go down

Coastal Contracts bags RM318m orders Empty Coastal Contracts bags RM318m orders

Post by Cals Tue 22 Oct 2013, 09:04

Coastal Contracts bags RM318m orders
Posted on 22 October 2013 - 05:39am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PETALING JAYA (Oct 22, 2013): Coastal Contracts Bhd has secured vessel sales orders totalling RM318 million for selling six offshore support vessels (OSVs), which are expected to contribute positively to the group for the financial years ending Dec 31, 2013 and 2014.

The Sandakan-based shipbuilder, via its wholly-owned subsidiaries Coastal Offshore (Labuan) Pte Ltd and Thaumas Marine Ltd, has secured the contracts for the sales of one subsea support maintenance vessel, one platform supply vessel and four anchor handling tug supply units.

Including the new contracts and after adjusting for revenue recognition from vessels delivered to buyers up to Oct 21 this year, Coastal Contracts has about RM1.3 billion worth of vessels sales orders awaiting delivery to customers up to 2014.

Early last month, Coastal Contracts' business development manager Kelvin Ng had told SunBizthat the group could potentially add RM400 million worth of new orders before the end of the year
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down