Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent XOX to be suspended from trading Monday if can’t produce financial statement today

Go down

Urgent XOX to be suspended from trading Monday if can’t produce financial statement today Empty Urgent XOX to be suspended from trading Monday if can’t produce financial statement today

Post by Cals Fri 08 Nov 2013, 13:44

Urgent XOX to be suspended from trading Monday if can’t produce financial statement today
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Ho Wah Foon of theedgemalaysia.com   
Friday, 08 November 2013 12:54
KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 8): XOX Bhd will be suspended from trading on Monday if it fails to submit its annual audited accounts for the financial year ended 30 June 2013 today, Bursa Malaysia warned.

The ACE Market-listed XOX has failed to submit its annual audited accounts (AAA) for financial year ended 30 June 2013 to Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad for public release before or on Oct 3, 2013, as stipulated by the stock exchange.

“In view of the above and in the event XOX Berhad is unable to submit the 2013 AAA on or before Friday, 8 November 2013, the trading in the company's shares will be suspended with effect from 9.00 a.m., Monday, 11 November 2013 until further notice,” said a stock exchange statement.

If XOX fails to issue the outstanding financial statements within 6 months, Bursa Malaysia can commence de-listing procedures against it.

At 12.30 pm lunch break, XOX fell 0.5 sen to 10 sen per share, after losing a total of 30% in recent trading days on fear of trading suspension.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down