Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

32% rise in AAX passengers

Go down

32% rise in AAX passengers Empty 32% rise in AAX passengers

Post by Cals Mon 11 Nov 2013, 00:19

Published: Saturday November 9, 2013 MYT 12:00:00 AM 
Updated: Saturday November 9, 2013 MYT 6:36:15 AM

32% rise in AAX passengers

PETALING JAYA: AirAsia X Bhd (AAX) saw its passenger numbers grow 32% to 843,693 during the third quarter ended Sept 30, 2013, with its North Asian and Australian routes in focus. It recorded a revenue-passenger-kms (RPK) of 4.2 billion on higher capacity of 5.1 billion, resulting in a load factor of above 80%.
RPK for the July-September quarter increased by 30% while the available-seat-kms grew 32%.
During the quarter AAX launched two new routes to Busan and Maldives, bringing its total routes to 17 destinations across nine countries.
“AAX remains focused on our core markets in the Asia-Pacific region. We intend to continue to grow our route network in markets where we can maintain or build up to a market leadership position,” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down