Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patimas, Octagon to be suspended from trading Nov 27

Go down

Patimas, Octagon to be suspended from trading Nov 27 Empty Patimas, Octagon to be suspended from trading Nov 27

Post by Cals Tue 19 Nov 2013, 21:35

Patimas, Octagon to be suspended from trading Nov 27
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Zatil Husna of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 19 November 2013 18:51
KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 19): Trading in shares of Patimas Computers Bhd and Octagon Consolidated Bhd, which are PN17 companies, will be suspended on Nov 27.

They could also be de-listed from Bursa Malaysia on Nov 29, unless an appeal is submitted to Bursa Securities on or before Nov 26.

On March 31 last year, Patimas account was found in deficit of RM19.9 milion, which was below 25% of the issued and paid-up share capital of RM75.79 million.

In addition, the auditors have failed to obtain sufficient and appropriate audit evidence to provide a basis for an audit opinion.

Octagon fell into PN17 due to failure to submit regularisation plan to Bursa before the various promised dates.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down