Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KPS 3Q profit falls 59% on lower building material demand

Go down

KPS 3Q profit falls 59% on lower building material demand Empty KPS 3Q profit falls 59% on lower building material demand

Post by Cals Tue 26 Nov 2013, 04:55

KPS 3Q profit falls 59% on lower building material demand
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Chong Jin Hun of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 25 November 2013 14:16
KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 25): KPS Consortium Bhd's net profit declined 59% to RM1.37 million  in the third quarter ended September 30, 2013 from RM3.35 million a year earlier.

In a statement to the exchange, KPS which manufacturers paper products, said revenue fell to RM121.34 million from RM133.43 million. The firm also distributes building materials.

"The 3rd  quarter revenue was lower than previous corresponding year (quarter) generally due to lower demand from customers in the building materials division" KPS said.

KPS said cumulative nine-month net profit rose to RM9.06 million from RM8.61 million a year earlier. Revenue was higher at RM369.18 million compared to RM330.32 million.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down