Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AEON's pre-tax profit rises to RM82.1 mln

Go down

AEON's pre-tax profit rises to RM82.1 mln Empty AEON's pre-tax profit rises to RM82.1 mln

Post by Cals Tue 26 Nov 2013, 05:14

AEON's pre-tax profit rises to RM82.1 mln
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama   
Monday, 25 November 2013 20:48
KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 25): AEON Co (M) Bhd's pre-tax profit for the for the third quarter ended Sept 30, 2013, rose by 8.4 per cent to RM82.1 million, compared with RM75.7 million in the previous corresponding period.

Revenue increased by 5.7 per cent to RM893.1 million, from RM844.7 million previously, the company said in a filing to Bursa Malaysia today.

AEON said the higher revenue was mainly due to the festive seasons in the third quarter.

On the current year prospects, AEON said with its established presence and competitive strengths, it remained positive that it will continue its growth in both its retailing and property management services businesses.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down