Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance IB Research maintains Neutral on GenM, raises target price to RM4.55

Go down

Alliance IB Research maintains Neutral on GenM, raises target price to RM4.55 Empty Alliance IB Research maintains Neutral on GenM, raises target price to RM4.55

Post by Cals Fri 29 Nov 2013, 18:11

Alliance IB Research maintains Neutral on GenM, raises target price to RM4.55
Business & Markets 2013
Written by theedgemalaysia.com
Friday, 29 November 2013 10:29

KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 29): Alliance IB Research has maintained its Neutral rating on Genting Malaysia Bhd (GenM) at RM4.28 with a higher target price of RM4.55 (from RM4.53) and said GenM’s 9MFY13 core earnings met about 82.3% of house and consensus estimates mainly due to lower than expected effective tax rate.

In a note Friday, Alliance IB Research vice president for equity Cheah King Yoong said that stripping out various exceptional items including the social responsibility contributions estimated to be RM100 million incurred in 1Q, GenM’s 9MFY13 core net profit surged by 20.1% year-on-year to RM1,394.7 million.

“This accounts for 82.3% house and consensus full-year estimates, respectively.

“We raise our FY13 EPS by 6.0% to account for the lower effective tax rate assumption, but keep our earnings forecasts for FY14-15 largely unchanged.
“We maintain our Neutral recommendation with higher target price of RM4.55, based on our sum-of-parts (SOP) valuation,” he said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down