Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Research House maintains "Buy" call on Gas Malaysia

Go down

Research House maintains "Buy" call on Gas Malaysia Empty Research House maintains "Buy" call on Gas Malaysia

Post by Cals Fri 29 Nov 2013, 18:30

Research House maintains "Buy" call on Gas Malaysia
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama   
Friday, 29 November 2013 11:49
KUALA LUMPUR (Nov 29):  HwangDBS Vickers Research maintained its "buy" call on Gas Malaysia Bhd for its resilient earnings, sustainable four per cent yield and attractive growth driven by rising gas demand.
In a research note today, HwangDBS said the outlook for the gas company is promising given the rising gas demand and larger gas volume with liquefied natural gas (LNG) imports.
"It is also set to gain market share after securing approval to supply to customers who consume up to five million standard cubic feet per day (mmscfd); the cap has been raised from two mmscfd previously," HwangDBS said.
In a separate note today, Kenanga Research said the new 40 mmscfd gas supply from the Melaka Regasification Terminal (RGT) in July 2013 will be an earnings catalyst, which will bring an increase in the gas supply.
"The subsequent 30 and 40 mmscfd additional gas supplies from the same Melaka RGT in January 2014 and 2015, respectively, will ensure consistent earnings growth post-2013," Kenanga Research said.
However, Kenanga Research downgraded Gas Malaysia from "market perform" to "underperform" due to a surprise increase in gas supply allocated by Petronas and widen in margin spread, which positively will impact its profitability.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down