Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casio opens new subsidiary in Malaysia

Go down

Casio opens new subsidiary in Malaysia Empty Casio opens new subsidiary in Malaysia

Post by Cals Tue 07 Jan 2014, 00:26

Casio opens new subsidiary in Malaysia
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama   
Monday, 06 January 2014 18:43

SINGAPORE (Jan 6): Casio Computer Co Ltd has established a wholly-owned subsidiary, Casio Malaysia Sdn Bhd, in Kuala Lumpur, making it the company’s third office in the region.

In 2000, it opened a subsidiary in Singapore and a representative office was set up in Jakarta, in 2011. 

The strategic move would enable Casio to establish new retail channels, work with local retailers and distribution partners, to expand its regional presence and cater to growing demand in Malaysia and the region, Casio said in a statement.

As part of its commitment to create innovative products and experiences to suit local consumer preferences, Casio Malaysia would also be responsible for conducting in-depth market research, as well as promotional, sales and marketing activities in Malaysia.

Casio Malaysia Managing Director Sezai Hiroyuki said, Malaysia held great potential for Casio, given its market size, growing economy, rising affluence and consumer spending.

"We are confident that our new office in Malaysia, will enhance our presence in the region and give us a deeper understanding of the market needs, and continue our reputation of delivering forward-looking and innovative products that consumers will look forward to," he said.

Casio Singapore will oversee the Jakarta representative office and Casio Malaysia will promote effective sales activities in the three countries, while improving site operation efficiency.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down