Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MMC, Ranhill, Technip & RNZ get Petronas contract

Go down

MMC, Ranhill, Technip & RNZ get Petronas contract Empty MMC, Ranhill, Technip & RNZ get Petronas contract

Post by Cals Tue 07 Jan 2014, 18:26

MMC, Ranhill, Technip & RNZ get Petronas contract
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Chong Jin Hun of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 07 January 2014 18:01

KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 7): MMC Oil & Gas Engineering Sdn Bhd, and Perunding Ranhill Worley Sdn Bhd are among four companies which have secured a five-year umbrella oil and gas (O&G) support services contract from Petroliam Nasional Bhd (Petronas).

In a statement today, Petronas said its upstream arm Petronas Carigali Sdn Bhd has also awarded the contract to Technip Consultant (M) Sdn Bhd and RNZ Integrated (M) Sdn Bhd.

Petronas said the contract effective from September 2013 involves design and engineering services work for its facilities.

"The scope of the contract covers domestic upstream oil and gas engineering services including front-end engineering design (FEED) and detailed design (DD) works.

"During the contract period, Petronas Carigali will conduct closed competitive bidding among the four contractors to select the most technically capable and commercially attractive bidder that meets its specified scope of work and project requirements," Petronas said.

According to Petronas, the umbrella contract supports the company's commitment in providing business opportunities to technically capable local firms.

Hence, these projects are expected to support the growth of Malaysia's O&G upstream services sector.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down