Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KL rubber price to continue bearish momentum next week

Go down

KL rubber price to continue bearish momentum next week Empty KL rubber price to continue bearish momentum next week

Post by Cals Mon 13 Jan 2014, 01:54

Published: Saturday January 11, 2014 MYT 1:07:00 PM 
Updated: Saturday January 11, 2014 MYT 1:09:59 PM

KL rubber price to continue bearish momentum next week

KUALA LUMPUR: The Malaysian rubber market is expected to continue its bearish momentum next week on anticipation of weaker demand, amid speculation that China's economy was faltering, a dealer said.

The rubber market would likely follow price movement on the Tokyo Commodity Exchange and the Shanghai Futures Exchange next week, she said.

For the week just-ended, rubber prices closed mostly lower with the Malaysian Rubber Board's official physical price for tyre-grade SMR 20 shedding 23.5 sen to 710 sen a kg while latex-in-bulk dropped 37 sen to 480.50 sen a kg.

The unofficial closing price for tyre-grade SMR 20 lost 16 sen to 712 sen a kg while latex-in-bulk eased 31.5 sen to 479.5 sen a kg - Bernama
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down