Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scomi Energy's orderbook exceeds RM5.2b after RM75m Indonesian contract

Go down

Scomi Energy's orderbook exceeds RM5.2b after RM75m Indonesian contract Empty Scomi Energy's orderbook exceeds RM5.2b after RM75m Indonesian contract

Post by Cals Mon 13 Jan 2014, 18:30

Scomi Energy's orderbook exceeds RM5.2b after RM75m Indonesian contract
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Ahmad Naqib Idris Adzman Shah of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 13 January 2014 16:11

KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 13): Scomi Energy Services Bhd (SESB) has secured a RM75 million contract from Virginia Indonesia Co.

SESB CEO Shah Hakim Zain said in a statement today the contract entails the provision of solids-control equipment and environmental-handling services for a period of 36 months.

With the new contract, SESB’s orderbook adds up to over RM5.2 billion which includes another recently-won RM90 million Petronas contract in Myanmar.

The orderbook also include other contracts in Malaysia, Pakistan, Russia, Thailand and Turkmenistan in 2013, according Shah Hakim.

“We have identified Indonesia as one of SESB’s key markets along with Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, Turkmenistan and the Middle East region.

“Our strategy to focus on the Eastern Hemisphere is bearing fruits as the current outlook for these countries is highly positive with heightened activities in oil and gas exploration,” said Shah Hakim.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down