Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TDM expects Indon ops to contribute 40 pct-45 pct to group's earnings

Go down

TDM expects Indon ops to contribute 40 pct-45 pct to group's earnings Empty TDM expects Indon ops to contribute 40 pct-45 pct to group's earnings

Post by Cals Tue 21 Jan 2014, 17:04

TDM expects Indon ops to contribute 40 pct-45 pct to group's earnings
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Bernama   
Tuesday, 21 January 2014 15:35

KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 21): TDM Plantation Sdn Bhd expects its Indonesian operations to contribute between 40 per cent and 45 per cent to the group's earnings over the next five years.

CEO Badrul Hisham Mahari, said the company has invested between RM250 million and RM300 million over seven years to plant oil palm on its 40,000ha plantation in Indonesia.

He said 12,000ha had been planted with oil palm trees while 500ha had matured.    

Badrul said the group would set up a 60-tonne palm oil mill costing RM80 million to correspond with the first harvest which was expected by 2015.

"The group is the first plantation company in the east coast to achieve 100 per cent certification for its mills and estates," he said after the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO) certificate presentation.

The group's plantation arm received the RSPO certification in November 2013.

TDM also has two oil palm mills in Sungai Tong and Kemaman, Terengganu.

Badrul said the plantation division has been the major contributor to the group's revenue of about 90 per cent compared with its healthcare unit.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down