Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amcorp sells 19% in Global Carriers, ceases to be major shareholder

Go down

Amcorp sells 19% in Global Carriers, ceases to be major shareholder Empty Amcorp sells 19% in Global Carriers, ceases to be major shareholder

Post by Cals Tue 21 Jan 2014, 17:08

Amcorp sells 19% in Global Carriers, ceases to be major shareholder
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Chong Jin Hun of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 21 January 2014 13:22

KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 21): Amcorp Group Bhd has ceased to be a major shareholder in Practice Note 17 (PN17) shipping firm Global Carriers Bhd. This follows the sale of 32.41 million shares or 19% in Global Carriers by Amcorp.

In a statement to the exchange today, Global Carriers said Amcorp  has ceased to be substantial shareholder since January 9 this year.

Amcorp's stake in Global Carriers was held via  AmBank (M) Bhd and AmEquities Sdn Bhd.

Global Carriers had said on January 2 this year that the firm "is presently in the midst of formulating a regularisation plan to address its PN17 status".

"The company has approximately two (2) months to submit its regularisation plan to the relevant authorities for approval," Global Carriers said then.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down