Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hartalega on Forbes Asia’s “best” list for 4th year

Go down

Hartalega on Forbes Asia’s “best” list for 4th year Empty Hartalega on Forbes Asia’s “best” list for 4th year

Post by Cals Thu 23 Jan 2014, 18:37

Hartalega on Forbes Asia’s “best” list for 4th year
Business & Markets 2014
Written by theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 23 January 2014 16:10

KUALA LUMPUR (Jan 23): Hartalega Holdings Berhad (Hartalega), which claims to be the world’s largest manufacturer of premium quality nitrile gloves, again secured a spot in Forbes Asia’s annual “Best Under A Billion” list for the fourth consecutive year.

Hartalega is among 200 companies on the list, and is the only glove manufacturer to have won this achievement in 2013. It is also one of 12 listed Malaysian firms to be selected, said Hartalega in a statement.

The “Best Under A Billion” list is published by Forbes Asia to recognise 200 of the best small and midsized listed companies in Asia Pacific with annual revenue under US$1 billion.

Kuan Mun Leong, managing director of Hartalega, said: “Above and beyond acknowledging our financial achievements, this award reaffirms that Hartalega is making a positive impact in the industry not just locally, but throughout the Asia-Pacific region.”

Hartalega was listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia in April 2008. As at September 30, 2013, its shareholders’ funds stood at RM873 million while market capitalisation exceeded RM5 billion.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down