Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cahya Mata Sarawak selldown overdone, says RHB Research

2 posters

Go down

Cahya Mata Sarawak selldown overdone, says RHB Research Empty Cahya Mata Sarawak selldown overdone, says RHB Research

Post by Cals Mon 10 Feb 2014, 09:34

Cahya Mata Sarawak selldown overdone, says RHB Research
Business & Markets 2014
Written by theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 10 February 2014 09:27

KUALA LUMPUR (Feb 10): RHB Research has maintained its Buy rating on Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd (CMS) at RM6.79 with a fair value of RM9.15 and said CMS’ share price declined 11.1% on rumours of the Sarawak Chief Minister (CM) stepping down.
In a note Monday, the research house said while this could happen by end-February, he could be appointed the State’s new Governor.
“Thus, CMS’ selldown may have been overdone as its businesses are expected to go on as usual.
“The new CM is also likely to carry on with SCORE developments, which will benefit the group. Reiterate Buy and our sum-of-parts-based RM9.15 fair value,” it said.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down

Cahya Mata Sarawak selldown overdone, says RHB Research Empty Re: Cahya Mata Sarawak selldown overdone, says RHB Research

Post by hlk Mon 10 Feb 2014, 11:17

Clap  Clap  Clap
hlk
hlk

Back to top Go down