Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RHB Research maintains Buy on Cahya Mata Sarawak, raises fair value

Go down

RHB Research maintains Buy on Cahya Mata Sarawak, raises fair value Empty RHB Research maintains Buy on Cahya Mata Sarawak, raises fair value

Post by Cals Wed 19 Mar 2014, 08:25

RHB Research maintains Buy on Cahya Mata Sarawak, raises fair value
Business & Markets 2014
Written by theedgemalaysia.com   
Wednesday, 19 March 2014 08:16

KUALA LUMPUR (March 19): RHB Research has maintained its Buy rating on Cahya Mata Sarawak Bhd (CMS) with a higher fair value of RM10.37 (from RM9.22) and said CMS, the best proxy to the Sarawak Corridor of Renewable Energy (SCORE), attracted keen institutional interest during the research house’s US non-deal roadshow (NDR).
In a note Wednesday, RHB Research said investors see upside for its OM Materials (SPte Ltd (OMS) associate and phosphate project under MPA due to attractive power prices, while growth at its other units will be SCORE-driven.
“Reiterate Buy, with our SOP-based fair value revised higher to RM10.37 (from RM9.22),” it said.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down