Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIMB Research maintains Add on Prestariang, raises target price

Go down

CIMB Research maintains Add on Prestariang, raises target price Empty CIMB Research maintains Add on Prestariang, raises target price

Post by Cals Fri 21 Feb 2014, 08:48

CIMB Research maintains Add on Prestariang, raises target price
Business & Markets 2014
Written by theedgemalaysia.com   
Friday, 21 February 2014 08:27

KUALA LUMPUR (Feb 21): CIMB Research has maintained its Add rating on Prestariang Bhd at RM3.29 with a higher target price of RM3.89 (from RM3.51) and said that at 96% of our forecast, Prestariang’s FY13 full-year result was broadly in line with market and house expectations.
In a note Feb 20, the research house said it believed the lower 4Q net profit was mainly due to the higher cost allocated to year-end staff bonuses and continued losses at UniMY.
CIMB Research said excluding UniMY losses, Prestariang’s FY13 net profit would have been 31% year-on-year higher, adding that the proposed 1:1 bonus issue was a positive surprise and should boost stock liquidity.
“We raise FY14-15 EPS to reflect earnings from its oil & gas training business and add the FY16 EPS.
“We raise the target price based on an unchanged 14x 2015 P/E – the sector’s P/E. We maintain our Add rating.
“Catalysts are securing more oil & gas jobs and strong UniMY student enrolments,” it said.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down