Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CIMB Research maintains Add on Perisai, raises target price to RM2.37

Go down

CIMB Research maintains Add on Perisai, raises target price to RM2.37 Empty CIMB Research maintains Add on Perisai, raises target price to RM2.37

Post by Cals Wed 11 Jun 2014, 01:53

CIMB Research maintains Add on Perisai, raises target price to RM2.37
Business & Markets 2014
Written by theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 10 June 2014 09:59

KUALA LUMPUR (June 10): CIMB Research has maintained its Add rating on Perisai Petroleum Bhd at RM1.58 with a higher target price of RM2.37 (from RM2.28) and said that at the end of this month, Perisai is set to take delivery of jack-up drilling rig Perisai Pacific 101 (PP101), the second asset that will support the company's transformation from a bareboat charterer to an operator. 

In a note June 9, CIMB Research analyst Norziana Md Inon said Perisai’s management shared the information during Invest Malaysia Monday. 

She said PP101 was expected to start working in mid-Aug, reversing the current earnings profile that is challenged by the idling of mobile offshore production unit Rubicone and pipelay barge Enterprise 3 (E3). 
“Our target price rises as we now value the stock at 16.4x CY15 P/E (15.8x earlier), still at a 30% discount to the oil & gas big caps. 

“We maintain our Add recommendation, with the strong earnings recovery in 2H14 and full deployment of the assets as potential re-rating catalysts,” she said. 
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down