Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock Adventa jumps 15% after upliftment from PN17 status

Go down

Hot Stock Adventa jumps 15% after upliftment from PN17 status Empty Hot Stock Adventa jumps 15% after upliftment from PN17 status

Post by Cals Fri 21 Feb 2014, 20:24

Hot Stock Adventa jumps 15% after upliftment from PN17 status
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jonathan Gan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Friday, 21 February 2014 13:34

KUALA LUMPUR (Feb 21): Adventa Bhd share rose 15% in morning trades after Bursa Securities allowed the company to be lifted out of PN17 status.

At mid-day market break today, the stock rose 16 sen or 15% to RM1.21 with some 1.4 million shares traded.

The company, which was classified as a PN17 company on Jan 7, 2013, resumed trading today after making announcement yesterday it had successfully uplifted itself out of this category.

The medical products manufacturer and distributor became a PN17 company following the disposal of its entire gloves manufacturing and trading business.

The company has since been focusing on providing services and solutions to the healthcare industry, including distribution of hospital supplies, commercial and industrial sterilisation of medical devices, and other sterilisable products, as well as home renal dialysis services.

On Dec 31 last year, Adventa submitted an application to Bursa Malaysia for a waiver to submit a regularisation plan and upliftment from being classified as a PN17 company. It received official approval on Feb 19
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down