Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysia's Petronas signs LNG contracts with Taiwan's CPC Corp

Go down

Malaysia's Petronas signs LNG contracts with Taiwan's CPC Corp Empty Malaysia's Petronas signs LNG contracts with Taiwan's CPC Corp

Post by Cals Thu 06 Mar 2014, 17:25

Malaysia's Petronas signs LNG contracts with Taiwan's CPC Corp
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Reuters   
Thursday, 06 March 2014 10:54

KUALA LUMPUR (March 6): Malaysia's state oil firm Petroliam Nasional (Petronas) has signed two contracts to supply CPC Corporation of Taiwan with up to 2.6 million tonnes a year of liquefied natural gas (LNG) for six years.
"Delivery to CPC is scheduled from the second quarter of 2014 and 2015 respectively," Petronas said in a press statement on Thursday, without disclosing the financial value of the contracts.
Petronas has been seeking higher prices for the 2 million tonnes of LNG a year it supplies to South Korea's Korea Gas Corp (KOGAS), company sources told Reuters in December.
Petronas, which finances more than a third of Malaysia's government budget via dividends, on Tuesday posted a 45.4 percent jump in fourth-quarter profit, as exploration efforts at home and abroad paid off with a boost in output. - Reuters 
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down