Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IRIS Corp signs RM793.21 mln bot agreement with Guinea

Go down

IRIS Corp signs RM793.21 mln bot agreement with Guinea Empty IRIS Corp signs RM793.21 mln bot agreement with Guinea

Post by Cals Fri 18 Oct 2013, 05:44

IRIS Corp signs RM793.21 mln bot agreement with Guinea
Business & Markets 2013
Written by Bernama   
Thursday, 17 October 2013 19:24
KUALA LUMPUR (Oct 17): Iris Corporation Bhd (ICB) has entered into a RM793.21 million Build-Own-Transfer (BOT) agreement with Guinea, to supply and implement secure chip technology solutions and its related software and hardware.

The contract is for 15 years, the company said in a filing to Bursa Malaysia today.

Under the BOT project financing model, ICB will build and own the information systems, software and hardware under the contract, during the term only and upon expiration, ownership of the same will be transferred to the client.

"The company will finance the cost of design, procurement, supply, manufacture, testing and commissioning of the products, and provide maintenance and operational support during the term. 

"The operations of the information system shall be undertaken by the client and hence, this is termed a BOT model," said ICB.

It said, implementation of the contract would be funded by internally-generated funds and bank borrowing.

Barring unforeseen circumstances, the Board is of the opinion that the contract will contribute positively to the earnings, and earnings per share of the ICB Group, for the next financial year.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down