Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gas Malaysia agrees on SAC pipeline contract terms

Go down

Gas Malaysia agrees on SAC pipeline contract terms Empty Gas Malaysia agrees on SAC pipeline contract terms

Post by Cals Sat 15 Mar 2014, 00:51

Gas Malaysia agrees on SAC pipeline contract terms
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Ahmad Naqib Idris Adzman Shah of theedgemalaysia.com   
Friday, 14 March 2014 19:00

KUALA LUMPUR (Mar 14): Gas Malaysia Bhd has agreed on the terms of the pipeline construction and operating agreement, entered into with Enigma Harmoni Sdn Bhd (EHSB).

According to the group’s filing with Bursa Malaysia, the agreement covers construction of the SAC pipeline and other necessary works for the supply of natural gas by Gas Malaysia to EHSB.

The total infrastructure cost of the project is estimated at RM4.41 million, with construction of the pipeline to be completed by Nov 30, 2014, or 12 months upon signing of the agreement.

“The board of directors of Gas Malaysia, after careful deliberation, is of the opinion that all terms of the agreement are in the best interest of Gas Malaysia,” said the group.

EHSB is an indirect subsidiary of MMC Corporation Bhd, which in turn owns a 30.93% stake in Gas Malaysia.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down