Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barakah bags pipeline pre-commissioning contract

Go down

Barakah bags pipeline pre-commissioning contract Empty Barakah bags pipeline pre-commissioning contract

Post by Cals Tue 15 Apr 2014, 01:06

Barakah bags pipeline pre-commissioning contract
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Ahmad Naqib Idris Adzman Shah of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 14 April 2014 18:12

KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 14): Barakah Offshore Petroleum Bhd announced its wholly-owned subsidiary, PBJV Group Sdn Bhd, had received a letter of award from GOM Resources Sdn Bhd for the provision of pipeline pre-commissioning services.

In a statement to the exchange, the group said that the services would be carried out for a 282km pipeline from onshore Kerteh Terengganu towards the border of Malaysia/Thailand Joint Development Area.

The group expects to commence works in the third quarter of FY14, to be completed by the first quarter of FY15.

“The contract is expected to contribute positively towards the earnings and net assets per share of Barakah group for the duration of the contract,” said the group.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down