Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bitcoin auto vending machines come to M'sia

Go down

Bitcoin auto vending machines come to M'sia Empty Bitcoin auto vending machines come to M'sia

Post by Cals Mon 24 Mar 2014, 04:06

Published: Friday March 21, 2014 MYT 3:32:00 PM 
Updated: Friday March 21, 2014 MYT 6:56:44 PM

[size=40]Bitcoin auto vending machines come to M'sia
[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bitcoin is here! Singapore-based payment transaction provider, Numoni Pte Ltd, today launched the bitcoin auto vending machines (AVMs) in Bangsar Shopping Centre and Gurney Plaza, Penang. In the picture are Zach Luo, Numoni's business development manager, Numoni CEO Norma Sit, and Marcus Leng, managing director of BTC Future.
KUALA LUMPUR: Singapore-based payment transaction provider, Numoni Pte Ltd, today launched the bitcoin auto vending machines (AVMs) in Malaysia, catering to the fast-growing demand for the crypto-currency.
Numoni has installed its bitcoin AVMs in Bangsar Shopping Centre here and Gurney Plaza in Penang after launching it at the 2014 Mobile World Congress held in Spain last month. 
Numoni chief executive officer, Norma Sit, said while different countries were deliberating over the acceptance of bitcoin, it remained in demand. 
"The Numoni bitcoin AVMs enable the public to participate in buying small amounts of crypto-currency that is seen in many countries as an international voucher that can be used to barter for goods online," she said at a press conference on Friday. - Bernama
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down