Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update Acoustech declares special dividend of 20 sen per share

Go down

Update Acoustech declares special dividend of 20 sen per share Empty Update Acoustech declares special dividend of 20 sen per share

Post by Cals Mon 07 Apr 2014, 22:48

Update Acoustech declares special dividend of 20 sen per share
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Ho Wah Foon of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 07 April 2014 19:29

KUALA LUMPUR (April 7): Acoustech Berhad announced that the company is declaring a special single tier dividend of 20.0 sen per ordinary share of RM0.50 each for the financial year to Dec 2014.

“The special dividend is payable on 14 May 2014 to those members whose names are registered in the Record of Depositors of the company as at the close of business on 28 April 2014,” said the company in a filing with Bursa Malaysia.

At market close, the company’s share rose 3 sen or 4.4% to end at 71 sen per share.

According to its latest financial statement, the net asset per share of the company stood at 82 sen at end-2013.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down