Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Industronics cuts Solution Engineering stake to 7.84%

Go down

Industronics cuts Solution Engineering stake to 7.84% Empty Industronics cuts Solution Engineering stake to 7.84%

Post by Cals Tue 29 Apr 2014, 22:05

Industronics cuts Solution Engineering stake to 7.84%
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Chong Jin Hun of theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 29 April 2014 08:27

KUALA LUMPUR (Apr 29): Electronics-based Industronics Bhd further reduced its stake in Solution Engineering Holdings Bhd (SEHB) after selling 5.5 million shares or 2.96% in the latter at 12.63 sen each.

The open-market transaction yesterday brought Industronics' stake in SEHB to approximately 7.84%, according to Industronics' statement to the exchange. 

"Upon completion of the disposal, the company’s shareholdings in SEHB reduced to 14,541,900 SEHB shares, representing approximately 7.84% of the issued and paid-up share capital of SEHB," Industronics said.

Industronics had on April 24 last year acquired a 32.15% stake in SEHB on the open market. Industronics had sold SEHB shares to its current equity level to raise funds for the seller. 

The latest transaction followed two open-market transactions in November last year. 

Industronics' latest statement came after Bursa Malaysia issued an unusual market activity (UMA) query on Industronics after the stock fell as much as 30 sen  or 44% to hit limit down yesterday.

Industronics closed at its intraday low of 38.5 sen with some 2.6 million shares done. The company had not replied to Bursa's query at the time of writing.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down