Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oldtown to expand to Australia via licensing pact

Go down

Oldtown to expand to Australia via licensing pact Empty Oldtown to expand to Australia via licensing pact

Post by Cals Tue 20 May 2014, 00:09

Oldtown to expand to Australia via licensing pact
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jonathan Gan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 19 May 2014 17:51

KUALA LUMPUR (May 19): Oldtown Bhd announced today it is expanding into the Australian market.

The company said that its unit, Kopitiam Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd, has executed a master license agreement (MLA) with OTK (Australia) Sdn Bhd and Mr. Leong Kwan Yew.

The company said the rationale for the agreement was to expand into the Australian market.

“Oldtown wishes to expand into the Australia market as part of its plan to venture into other territories. The licensor has built up a substantial reputation and goodwill in the business…, the granting of license to the Master Licensee will enable the setting up of a network of outlets in the territory,” said the company in the announcement.

The duration of the MLA is five years and maybe renewed for another five years subject to conditions.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down