Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DKSH posts higher net profit of RM13.5m for 1QFY14

Go down

DKSH posts higher net profit of RM13.5m for 1QFY14 Empty DKSH posts higher net profit of RM13.5m for 1QFY14

Post by Cals Wed 21 May 2014, 01:54

DKSH posts higher net profit of RM13.5m for 1QFY14
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Ahmad Naqib Idris Adzman Shah of theegdemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 20 May 2014 18:38

KUALA LUMPUR (May 20): DKSH Holdings (Malaysia) Bhd posted net profit of RM13.5 million for its first quarter ended March 31, 2014, up 15% from RM11.7 million in the previous year’s same quarter.

The group’s quarterly revenue also improved at RM1.29 billion, rising 4% year-on-year from RM1.24 billion in the year before.

The higher revenue was attributed to better performance of its good margin businesses, while certain lower margin business had reported a subdued performance.

“As in previous periods, the sales growth was primarily organically driven by the group’s existing clients, whilst new clients have additionally contributed to the growth,” said DKSH in its announcement.

Meanwhile, its bottomline improvement was supported by lower operating expenses and financing costs.

“The group’s performance is expected to continue positively throughout 2014 based on a well-diversified portfolio of clients and customers, as well as a strong sales, marketing and distribution infrastructure with a capillary distribution reach,” said the company.

It expects all of its segments to continue contributing sustainable and profitable growth.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down