Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KLCC REIT joins FBM KLCI, IOI Properties dropped

Go down

KLCC REIT joins FBM KLCI, IOI Properties dropped Empty KLCC REIT joins FBM KLCI, IOI Properties dropped

Post by Cals Thu 05 Jun 2014, 20:18

KLCC REIT joins FBM KLCI, IOI Properties dropped
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jeffrey Tan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 05 June 2014 18:59

KUALA LUMPUR (June 5): KLCC Real Estate Investment Trust (KLCC REIT) will be included in the FTSE Bursa Malaysia KLCI (FBM KLCI) of 30 companies, replacing IOI Properties Group Bhd.

In a joint statement, Bursa Malaysia and FTSE said IOI Properties would be included in the FTSE Bursa Malaysia Mid 70 Index. The changes follow the semi-annual review of the FTSE Bursa Malaysia Index Series today.

“All constituent changes take effect at the start of business on June 23, 2014,” Bursa and FTSE said.

According to the statement, the FBM KLCI reserve list comprises the five highest-ranking non-constituents of the index by market capitalisation.

They are YTL Power International Bhd, Bumi Armada Bhd, Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd, Gamuda Bhd and UEM Sunrise Bhd.

Bursa and FTSE said the reserve list would be used in the event that one or more constituents were deleted from the FBM KLCI during the period up to the next semi-annual review, which falls on December 4 this year.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down