Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oldtown announces second license agreement in Indonesia

Go down

Oldtown announces second license agreement in Indonesia Empty Oldtown announces second license agreement in Indonesia

Post by Cals Sat 21 Jun 2014, 03:54

Oldtown announces second license agreement in Indonesia
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jonathan Gan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Friday, 20 June 2014 19:30

KUALA LUMPUR (June 20): Oldtown Bhd announced that its unit Kopitiam Asia Pacific is executing a second license agreement in Indonesia with PT Oldtown Indonesia

The café outlet franchisor said that the master license agreement (MLA) will provide PT Oldtown Indonesia with the exclusive right to operate for the rest of the Republic of Indonesia.

It will also grant the company the exclusive right to grant sub-licenses to licensees in the Territory.
The company explained that the MLA will allow the company to expand further into the rest of the Indonesian market.

“The granting of license to the Master Licensee will enable the expansion of a network of outlets in Indonesia,” it said in the announcement.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down