Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Stock OSK Property shares hit all-time high after quarterly result release

Go down

Hot Stock OSK Property shares hit all-time high after quarterly result release Empty Hot Stock OSK Property shares hit all-time high after quarterly result release

Post by Cals Sat 16 Aug 2014, 00:36

Hot Stock OSK Property shares hit all-time high after quarterly result release
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Jonathan Gan of theedgemalaysia.com   
Friday, 15 August 2014 13:25

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 15): OSK Property Holdings Bhd shares hit an all-time high today after the company reported strong quarterly results.

At the mid-day break, shares of the property counter were up 11 sen or 4.4% at RM2.61 with some 675,000 shares traded. The counter earlier rose to an all-time high of RM2.67.

In its quarterly results announcement yesterday, the company reported a second quarter net profit of RM27.32 million, up 1.4 times from RM11.24 million a year ago.

Revenue for 2QFY14 rose 77% to RM184.03 million from, RM103.71 million.

The company announced a dividend of 5 sen per share.

OSK Property attributed the strong quarterly results to the progress in on-going construction projects in Cyberjaya, Kuala Lumpur, Damansara Jaya, Sungai Buloh and Sungai Petani, Kedah.

The company said it expects the property market to continue to be challenging, but is optimistic that it will continue to achieve satisfactory performance for the remaining period of 2014.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down