Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable Transaction Dr Yu buys more Rapid Synergy shares

Go down

Notable Transaction Dr Yu buys more Rapid Synergy shares Empty Notable Transaction Dr Yu buys more Rapid Synergy shares

Post by Cals Mon 18 Aug 2014, 22:30

Notable Transaction Dr Yu buys more Rapid Synergy shares
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Kamarul Anwar of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 18 August 2014 20:21

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 18): Datuk Dr Yu Kuan Chon continued his acquisition of Rapid Synergy Bhd shares, by purchasing 117,700 shares today.

In a filing with Bursa Malaysia, the semiconductor player said Yu bought the shares on the open market at RM5.973 apiece. This compared with the counter's closing price of RM5.98.

With the latest purchase, Yu's direct stake has risen to 16.77 million shares or 19.18%, while his indirect stake is 8.61%.

Yu, the major shareholder in YNH Property Bhd, made headlines last year, when he accumulated shares in Hong Leong Capital Bhd and effectively thwarted Hong Leong Financial Group Bhd's plan to privatise the former.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down