Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notable trade Dr Yu buys more Rapid Synergy warrants

Go down

Notable trade Dr Yu buys more Rapid Synergy warrants Empty Notable trade Dr Yu buys more Rapid Synergy warrants

Post by Cals Wed 03 Sep 2014, 22:47

Notable trade Dr Yu buys more Rapid Synergy warrants
Business & Markets 2014
Written by theedgemalaysia.com   
Wednesday, 03 September 2014 13:46

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 3): Datuk Dr Yu Kuan Chon has further acquired 1.1 million Rapid Synergy Bhd warrants yesterday (Sept 2) at RM5 each, a filing to Bursa Malaysia showed.

Rapid Synergy announced to Bursa Malaysia that Yu bought the warrants on the open market at RM5 each.

With the latest purchase, Yu owns some 9.36 million or 46.18% of the total warrants the company issued.

According to the filing, Yu had earlier purchased an additional 468,000 warrants at RM5.006 each on Aug 29.

Yu is the single largest shareholder of developer YNH Property Bhd, holding 18.353 million shares or 20.99% stake in the company.

The filings to Bursa show that Yu has been raising his direct stake of late. On Aug 20, he bought some 565,000 shares in the company through two separate transactions.

Rapid Synergy's share price climbed one sen to finish the morning session at RM6.02, with some 130,000 units changing hands. Its warrants closed at RM5. 

The company posted a net profit of RM4.08 million in the second quarter ended June 30, 2014, on revenue of RM7.17 million. 
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down