Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tune Group sells 30m shares in Tune Ins

Go down

Tune Group sells 30m shares in Tune Ins Empty Tune Group sells 30m shares in Tune Ins

Post by Cals Tue 26 Aug 2014, 23:34

Tune Group sells 30m shares in Tune Ins
Business & Markets 2014
Written by theedgemalaysia.com   
Tuesday, 26 August 2014 21:13

KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 26): Tune Group Sdn Bhd has disposed of 30 million shares or a 3.99% equity stake in Tune Ins Holdings Bhd at RM2.20 per share, bringing its total shareholding in the latter to 17.42% or 130.95 million shares, according to the filing with Bursa Malaysia.

The share sale has also trimmed Tan Sri Tony Fernandes' and Datuk Kamarudin Bin Meranun's — both of whom are owners of Tune Group — shareholding in the insurance group.  

Post-disposal, Fernandes' and Kamarudin's indirect shareholding stands at 31.07% or 233.56 million shares in Tune Ins.

Apart from Tune Group, Fernandes and Kamarudin hold the indirect stake through their shareholding in AirAsia Bhd and Tune Money Sdn Bhd. 

AirAsia holds 102.61 million shares or 13.6% equity stake in Tune Ins, while Tune Money owns 1.63 million shares or 2%, in the insurance group.  

Tune Ins traded between RM2.29 to RM2.36 during the day.

Listed on Feb 20, 2013, with an IPO price of RM1.35, Tune Ins has risen 70.4% to close at RM2.30 today, giving it a market capitalization of RM1.73 billion.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down