Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Putrajaya mulls youth cities with lower property prices

Go down

Putrajaya mulls youth cities with lower property prices Empty Putrajaya mulls youth cities with lower property prices

Post by Cals Fri 26 Sep 2014, 08:30

Putrajaya mulls youth cities with lower property prices
Business & Markets 2014
Written by Charlotte Chong of theedgemalaysia.com   
Thursday, 25 September 2014 14:56

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 25): Malaysian government is planning to build two youth cities in five years' time with lower property prices, catering to young people aged below 40 years old, said the Minister for Urban Wellbeing, Housing and Local Government, Datuk Abdul Rahman Dahlan.
He said after launching the sixth international conference on world class sustainable cities (WCSC) 2014 today that the authority is planning to build one youth city each in the the Peninsular Malaysia and in Sabah.
"The idea came from the prime minister and hopefully he will give more details during the [tabling of] Budget 2015 next month," he told the reporters during a press conference.
He added that the proposed youth cities could be built on government land or private-owned tracts, "We are open for all ideas."
However, he noted that it is still in an infancy stage and it would be a long term plan for Malaysia.
Abdul Rahman also urged local urban planners and architects come forward to participate with some exciting ideas.
WCSC 2014, which is organised by Real Estate & Housing Developers' Association W.P. KL (REHDA KL), the Malaysian Institute of Planners (MIP) and the Institute of Architects Malaysia (PAM), aims at learning from best practices around the world on elements and factors necessary to make for world class sustainable cities.
Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down