Bursa Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bursa queried MMS Ventures on share price spike

Go down

Bursa queried MMS Ventures on share price spike Empty Bursa queried MMS Ventures on share price spike

Post by Cals Mon 29 Sep 2014, 22:19

Business & Markets 2014
Written by Yen Ne Foo of theedgemalaysia.com   
Monday, 29 September 2014 17:22

KUALA LUMPUR (Sept 29): Bursa Malaysia has issued an unusual market activity (UMA) query MMS Ventures Bhd (MMSV) for the company’s recent rise in share price and volume of shares.
The company’s share price rose 36% in the last one month from 43 sen to 56 sen as at 4.59pm today.
MMSV’s share price had also touched a 52-week high 60.5 sen today. The 52-week low for the stock was registered at 13 sen in October 2013. Year-to-date, MMSV’s stock price had jumped 35.5 sen or 173.17%.
In terms of volume, some 23.7 million shares were traded today, a sizeable increase when compared to the 4.6 million shares traded a month ago.
The company, in an announcement, said Bursa had requested that MMSV respond to the UMA query after making due enquiry with its directors, major shareholders and other relevant persons.
MMSV is an Ace-listed company that designs and manufactures industrial automation and designs precision die sets, jigs and fixtures. It also develops hardware and software for automation and test solutions.

Cals
Cals
Administrator
Administrator

Male Join date : 2011-09-08
Comments : “My plan of trading was sound enough and won oftener that it lost. If I had stuck to it I’️d have been right perhaps as often as seven out of ten times.”
Stock Exposure : Technical Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Mental Analysis

Back to top Go down